Sunday, December 30, 2012

About Logo Design Fan

Hi there. Graphire here, and I just created this new design blog called Logo Design Fan. I already own one main design blog which caters to graphic design in general. I just decided to create another one which will specifically tackle about logo design and brand identities. Thus Logo Design Fan here in Blogger is born. I will eventually move in to a new dedicated site once this new project takes off. In the meantime, please watch out for more upcoming updates and thank you for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!! I never considered it that way. I came across this site as of late which I suppose it will be an incredible utilization of new plans and informations.
    Custom Logo Redesign Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logo design is very popular in 2018 and also lots people are doing freelancing work for it.. so if you love it then go for it.

    ReplyDelete